Mildex utilizes metal mesh as replacement for traditional ITO technique, taking advantage of low resistance to satisfy IC activation needs for large size pro-capacitive touch screens. Activation area pattern utilizes a special design to avoid Moire fringes from occurring with the LCD.
- High sensitivity and low resistance
- Narrow border design
- Anti-reflection/anti-glare/anti-fingerprint surface treatment
- COB Design
- Combinations of transmission interfaces available (USB, RS232)
- Special functional applications (glove touch sensitive, palm rejection, droplet false activation, active stylus pen, inactive stylus pen)
- Metal mesh patented technique